Summer Camp ~ School Age ~ Day Program (Ages 5-12)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
June 1 – August 20
Half-Day Morning 8:30-11:30 or Afternoon 12:00-3:00
– Arts and Crafts – Learn new techniques and embrace using recycled materials to CREATE!
– Games – Play board games, act out charades, or make up your own.
– PE- physical activity with yoga, stretching, field day games, and outdoor play.
– Reading – literacy development through storytelling and journaling.
– Park Trips – Aviation Park at 19 th and Teller.
– Maximum capacity of the school is 20 students 3 groups.
– Groups of 6-8 students – 1 teacher
– Students grouped by programs, ages, or interests.
Favorites from our students!
– Water Play
– Obstacle Courses
– Insects and Spiders
– Recycled Sculptures
– Music Appreciation
– Improvisational Dance
– Leadership skills
– Collaborative science and art
– Acting out stories
– Field Day Games
– Teambuilding challenge
Inspiration is currently building a community of learners to work together for the spring semester in our “bubble”.
There are a few spaces available. We have a unique micro-classroom enrichment program that provides self-directed learning rooted in the Reggio Emilia style of exploration, with teacher support and peer interaction.
Inspiration is an environment for your child to: explore their interests, research subjects, gain personal and social skills, work independently and in small groups, with supportive teachers, and specialty enrichment classes.
In creating and maintaining the safest possible environment within our community, we are adapting and changing Inspiration to serve a lower number of older students and adding an outdoor classroom space to help reduce overall exposure by increasing distancing and ventilation, and by reducing population and time indoors. This format will allow us to enroll at a maximum capacity of 15 students.
The teachers will work to captivate the interest of the students to successfully motivate further exploration, practice, and mastery of age-appropriate skills. We have the ability to devote one on one time to each student, prioritizing their needs, providing emotional support and encouraging each student to be mindful and present in their lives and education.
Inspiration School is currently abiding by the State of Colorado and Jefferson County Public School guidelines. We will keep in contact with our families during this time and look forward to seeing you all soon.
For more information please refer to Jefferson County Public Schools COVID-19 Monitoring.